Current Open Positions
Job Title: Technical Coordinator Position
Excellent opportunity for growth and experience. Candidate must provide technical administrative assistance to the IT and Business Analysts.
What will you be doing?
- Provide technical administrative assistance and project based work.
- Project a professional company image through in-person, phone and virtual interaction.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate Analysts.
- Assign Support Tickets to appropriate Analysts.
- Setup and coordinate in-person and Virtual Meetings and Conferences.
- Create and modify correspondence using Microsoft Office 365 Software and Adobe Acrobat Software.
- Update and modify websites using HTML, WordPress and Adobe Software Applications (training provided).
- Manipulate and resize photographs using Adobe Photoshop.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and scanning to file.
- Maintain digital filing system.
- Research, price, and assist with quoting customer products.
- Maintain and distribute monthly status reports for all customers.
Candidate must be -
- Able to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Willing and able to learn software applications and computer related functions.
- Able to interact with users, identify problems, problem solve, draw valid conclusions, and develop effective solutions.
- Able to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures.
- Must have access to an automobile and a valid driver’s license.
To apply for open positions, email your resume and cover letter to Human Resources with the position name as the subject line.
We’re looking for all kinds of people.
GAD Group Technology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. Our Policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religious or religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, age, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws.